Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday Funday
 
Today's quilting.  I love how it shows up in the solids. 
 
 This was from a few days ago.   Both customer quilts.  

Someone please make it stop raining already!   It's so dull and dreary here that I can't think.   I guess it's winter so it's supposed to be dark alot.   On a Christmas kick in the sewing room.   Bought some fabric today to make some gifts with.   I would show you, but then it wouldn't be such a big surprise then.   Almost done with the Christmas orders for the year.   Now onto the others that are waiting so patiently.   Now if I could find time to shop.   It always works out but my time is running out.   Supposed to snow a bit tonight, maybe that will make my mind think it's December.   I had a wonderful time at our Monday group today.   We had a mini party.   So nice!   Off to work tomorrow, but may have some sewing time tomorrow nite.  

No comments:

Post a Comment